Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sharpening Writing Skill

Sharpening writing skill...that’s what I’ve been doing for nearly two months now. Last order for VixioVA is a translation job for a website, and after that I was busy of adapting in my new full time job. It is a sales organization, selling printing and packaging machineries and spare parts. I will write a lot about this in my next post. Anyway, besides my new full time job and my websites to take care of, I took the free time to sharpen my writing skill. Of course, keep doing the writing is the best way to sharpen writing skill, however I thought I must learn also from other parties who are experts in this area.

So, I decided to join E-zine Articles (the best article submission site from my research through internet), and has now become one of their expert author. Besides publishing my articles, I can also learn how to write good articles from E-zine Articles newsletter. Alice Seba is also my mentor with her Internet Marketing Sweetie. What I like from her is the way she writes her newslattesr, simple, compact but nice to read. I learn a lot not only from her theories, but also from her writing style.

And as theory must always be followed by practice, so I am now writing many articles for my newest website : 1st Asthma Treatment. This is also exciting, as I am trying to write about health subject using a friendly and familiar styles. Hope my readers will both enjoy the reading and get useful information at the same time!

No comments: